10 Essential Questions to Ask Before Getting Cosmetic Dentistry
With the constant advancement in dentistry, the range of services keeps getting wider with time. It is why you can now visit a dentist, even for purely aesthetic purposes. If you have stained teeth and want to achieve a flawless beautiful smile, you should consider taking cosmetic dentistry services. Our dentist also offers 5 different categories of cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco.
Soma Dental a dental clinic in San Francisco is an excellent dental care provider, especially for cosmetic dentistry. But before you book an appointment, be ready with the questions you should ask to know the process better. If you don’t have much idea about cosmetic dentistry, consider asking the following questions.
10 Questions to Ask Before Cosmetic Dentistry in San Francisco:
- 1. Am I Eligible for Availing Cosmetic Dentistry Service?
- Dentists recommend dental care services only after doing a thorough checkup of the patients’ dental condition. So you need a personalized checkup to get the right answer for cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco.
- 2. What Services are Available in Cosmetic Dentistry?
- There are many services, including teeth whitening in San Francisco, dental implants, composite veneers, etc. You can schedule a consultation with Dr. Nigel Suarez to know more about the available options.
- 3. Has the Dentist Handled Similar Cases?
- Knowing if the dentist handling your case has successfully carried out similar treatments can bring a sigh of relief.
- 4. What Are The Commercials?
- Cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco has various services, and each of them is priced differently. You can ask about the approximate cost of the service you’re planning to take.
- 5. Will the Treatment Be Painful?
- Not every treatment is painful, and even if you are sensitive to pain, the San Francisco cosmetic dentist will give you anesthesia before the treatment.
- 6. Can I Achieve The Desired Dental Results?
- As long as you set realistic expectations, you can easily achieve them with the help of a dentist. To discuss more possibilities, search for “Best dentist near me in San Francisco” and talk to a reliable dentist, like Dr. Nigel Suarez, offering services related to cosmetic dentistry.
- 7. Will I Have to Take Additional Services?
- No! Though your dentist will give you a 100% accurate answer.
- 8. Is It a Long Process?
- Depending on the cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco, the duration can be anything from a few hours to a few visits spread across months.
- 9. Can I See Before & After Pictures of Earlier Patients?
- Ask for pictures for better comparison.
- 10. Are There Any Side Effects?
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment in San Francisco is processed after due assessment of your dental health, so the chances of any side effects are little to none.
Visit our San Francisco Dental Office for Cosmetic Dentistry:
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco feel free to book a consultation call with Soma Dental. Dr. Nigel Suarez is the finest cosmetic dentist. For more information call us at (415) 558-9800 and schedule an appointment today.