Five Different Categories of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
While general dentistry revolves around treating and safeguarding oral difficulties, restorative dentistry is centered basically around improving an individual's smile. Although most corrective methods are generally performed for stylish reasons, such as teeth whitening preferred by cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco the procedure offers some sort of restorative advantage too.
5 Different Types of Cosmetic Dentistry in San Francisco:
- 1. Dental Implants:
- Dental implants in San Francisco are ordinarily used to substitute missing teeth. For affixing implants, dental practitioners like Dr. Nigel Suarez will precisely embed a little screw into your jawbone. This screw will offer support for the crown which will be embedded later. When the screw has mended and the encompassing tissue has melded to it we'll have the option to append the crown to the screw. Dental inserts closely mimic your teeth that are natural.
- 2. Composite Bonding:
- Bonding is perhaps the most practical restorative method and is utilized to fix a wide range of minor issues going from tooth rot to chipped teeth. Majorly known as "bonding," the method necessitates that the dental specialist eliminates any harmed or rotted spaces of the tooth prior to applying the holding. Then the composite mixture is directly applied to the tooth's surface and afterwards shaped to coordinate with other teeth.
- 3. Teeth Whitening:
- Having your teeth brightened is one of the easiest and regular of the corrective methods. Dr. Nigel Suarez at Soma Dental will initially clean your teeth and ensure that there is no plaque or tartar left on your teeth. At that point, they will apply a brightening or bleaching paste to your teeth and perform teeth whitening in San Francisco. Whenever wanted, this method can be used to accomplish conceals that are considerably lighter than your common tooth color.
- 4. Dental Veneers:
- Dental veneers are intended to look like an individual's normal teeth. Veneers are generally produced using a super-solid porcelain or composite resin and will generally look incredibly practical. Besides, veneers can be utilized to fix other restorative issues like slanted teeth, broken lacquer and they can even be utilized to fill in the minor holes between teeth.
- 5. Inlays and Onlays:
- Popularly known as an indirect filling, these teeth filling in San Francisco are given shape in the laboratory so that they can match the size of your teeth. Inlays come into play when a tooth's cusps are still at the same place. This gives inlays the opportunity to be placed directly on the surface of the tooth. Onlays are used when the large path of the teeth is damaged.
Visit Our Dental Office in San Francisco for Cosmetic Dentistry:
If you want to utilize the finest service offered by cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco, consult Dr. Nigel Suarez who practices at Soma Dental. For more information call us at (415) 558-9800 and schedule an appointment today.